tag in your template:

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Moving On

Since Sir and I broke up, and a month later I took Rick back, and then a couple of months ago taking Christianity back, traffic on this site has dwindled. My life does not fit the profile it once did.

I am getting bored with this blog, and want to go in a new direction.

I will be figuring out a new name, although I doubt I will be giving up the Amethyst part - I am Amethyst...lol And I will be starting a new blog, about gardening, parenting, the dream of homesteading, articles and information on self-sustained living, blogging about my own country experiences... And (hopefully) getting a camera so I can share Hick County photos with my readers.

I made some good friends here, and seemingly lost quite a few of them, but hope to take as many of you with me as will go.... And make lots more.

I will put a post here as soon as I get my new place ready for company... Until then, thank you so much for everything. Good bye!

(edit: new blog: http://prairiedreams.blogspot.com/ stop by if you are at all interested...)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm there, you can count on that! Love ya Am! See ya at the new site!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, the new site is GREAT! Can I comment please? :o(

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're doing okay

2:24 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

I am doing wonderfully, thank you so much! I don't get online much, I post on the new blog every few days and that us about all I do... I do manage to check in on you several times a month.... Can I put your link on my new blog?

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home