tag in your template:

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sunday morning coming down....

I forgot to tell you all about Sunday morning!

Rick and I used to have a paper route on Sunday mornings in a nearby town. When paper sales went down, our route was cut. Two weeks ago, they called us back. It's only on Sunday mornings, takes about 2 hours, and we make about $100 a month.
Anyway, this past Sunday we went fishing for a couple of hours afterwards, and got to bed around 5 am.
At 8 am, Isaiah came in , saying he didn't feel good and crawled in bed with us.... Moments before puking all over me! Talk about coming straight out of a deep sleep! UUUUGH!!
WE got me and him cleaned up, and then dealt with a sick son for a couple of hours until I convinced him to take some Pepto, which although he thought it was going to be yucky (which I still think it is!) he decided that it tasted like candy hearts...LOL. He went to sleep after taking it and woke up perfectly fine. Unlike the way I woke up that morning after only 3 hours of sleep!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

I"m so sorry, honey! But it's so rewarding afterwards to look back and say, "I went through that!"

:)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

You know, when I was cleaning everything up, what the one thing I was thinking about was?
"Man, this'll make a humorous blog entry.!" LOL

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck! So glad he's better. Almost as fun as waking up to the cat puking on your wedding day. I'll have to tell you about that one some day. LOL

7:47 AM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

That's the way to look at it! Blogging is so much fun, because the worse crap we all go through, the better a story it will make!

:D

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home