tag in your template:

Thursday, June 29, 2006

More of my boring life...

You know, this was one of those days at work that everything went wrong.. I am so glad to be home!

I bought the new Hank Williams jr. CD that came out on Tuesday... It's fabulous. I got a $10 tip the other day at work, so I used that to buyit since itwas only $9.72 at Wal Mart...lol

I have been doing absolutely nothing but working... Haven't even had time to go fishing.

On that Murder-suicide here in town, they decided that he had planned to rob the store, and didn't know anything about guns,and accidentally shot A.J.They think he was in the store for an hour between shooting her, and deciding to shoot himself. Very sad.

Rick has been working for the last couple of days with the cement guy. thats going to help.

Oh, and for those of you who know me from way back and read my other blog... Hawk IM'd me on Tuesday evening. I just about fell out of my chair. We just exchanged plesantries, and they he logged off so his daughter could use the computer, but right before he logged off he said he missed me..... Makes me wonder what he's up to... *sigh*

Sorry I don't have anything better to tell... I just seem to be on auto pilot these days...lol

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, does he read your blog? Me wonders what that is all about also. Seems strange. Maybe it's all very simple. Wistful remembering.
Glad you are working but don't wear yourself out. Do you have plans for the holiday? Hopefully you can get in some fishing soon!
Have a great weekend!
:o)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

I agree with Jules. I'm thinking he said he missed you simply because he does. Nothing else.

Love you hon.
Jas...

3:06 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

You don't know Hawk...
He is cold, calculating... Very confident... Never a wistful day in his life...
If he didn't want something, he wouldn't contact me...That would show weakness...
Remember the song by Heart called "Magic Man"?? That is Hawk...
Think of being a heroin addict, with one year clean, and your dealer calls you on the phone...
It was addiction, not love...

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew. You better stay away from him then. You KNOW how hard it was to get away from him before, I remember reading it. I DO remember that song. lol, showing my age here. Don't let him catch you in a moment of weakness. Things still going well with Rick?
Have a great weekend sweetie. I hope you get to catch some fireworks and get to go fishing.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

It is going well with Rick... Iplan to try and get Hawk to be friends if he tries... I miss our friendship the most!

Have a great one Jules... :-)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home