tag in your template:

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

More info about me that you probably didn't want to know

Jason was kind enough to send this to me, and I filled it out for your amusement!

1. FIRST NAME?

Anita (please don't laugh - i am pretty proud of it these days, read #2 to find out why!)


2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

A Waylon Jennings song called "Anita, You're Dreaming" I met him once, and told him I was named after one of his songs, and he said "Your name must be Amanda".
I said "No, it's Anita." and he said "I didn't think anyone remembered that song."

Waylon heard my dad sing it in a bar in Pheonix Arizona once,back in the early 70s, and told my dad that he sang it even better than he (Waylon) did.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?

The last time Sir and I talked on the phone - October 2005
No, that's a lie, it took months to quit crying in the middle of the night after that...

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Yes, but it's different every day

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

I can't tell you - most people hate it, and I don't want you looking at me funny

6. KIDS?

three... 8 yo son, 20 yo daughter, 48 yo husband

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU?

sure - I love lost puppies and underdogs...

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?

only my blog

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Who me?? nah... not me....

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

yes - although they swell up and hurt a lot, and i wish they were gone!


11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

NO NO NO!! I hate heights, and I have too much back, neck and hip problems to even consider it!!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?I love cereal, but I usually only eat oatmeal now... When I was a kid I loved them all... cap'n. Crunch, Lucky Charms, Life....



13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

no... not even my lace up cowboy boots, I just unlace them without untying them...lol
although I usually am barefoot or wearing flip flops
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

I know I am..

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

anything chocolate, but my favorite NAME for ice cream is Cherry Garcia because I LOVE the Grateful Dead

16. SHOE SIZE?

9 1/2 on one foot, 10 on the other - I know, huge....

17. RED OR PINK?

Red! Pink is too girly girl

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

I still tend to put myself down... I have no will power

19. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My grandparents - followed closely by Sir

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

I want to see my readers answer it - if comments is too long, email it to me or put it on your blog!

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

dark blue jeans, nothing on my feet but Marilyn Monroe red toenail polish and a silver ankle bracelet

22. LAST THING YOU ATE?

leftover spaghetti when I got off work

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Shooter Jennings

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

After carefully studying my son's box of crayons, I choose Atomic Tangerine

25. FAVORITE SMELL?

I am one of those people who really pay attention to scents... I love so many! That Coty loose powder in the little round gold box covered in a powder poff print - that smells like my grandma; Lilacs, that reminds me of my mom; The smell of diesel at 5 in the morning as you're crawling out of the sleeper in a damn nice Peterbilt; Sandalwood; fresh cut grass; the smell of my son when he's just out of the bath; my dog's fur; I can't choose just one!!



26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE
PHONE?

Someone calling the front desk at work wanting "Room 126" for the 8th time this evening...

27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE
YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?

intelligence and confidence

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

I adore the person that sent me this! I would be lost without him...

29. FAVORITE DRINK?

Currently my non-alcoholic fave is Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke,and of course lots of black coffee, my alcoholic fave is Bud Light in a long neck bottle or tequilla shots - margarittas aren't bad, as long as they aren't frozen - frozen drinks are too girly girl.... But I drink more water than anything...

30. FAVORITE SPORT?

I love watching NFL - go Chiefs! And I like NASCAR too, but I can't sit still lomg enough to watch a whole race on television

31. HAIR COLOR?

Dark reddish blonde... hard to describe, really...

32. EYE COLOR?

brown, sometimes greenish, occasionally black

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

nope

34. FAVORITE FOOD?

I love all types of veggies, and chicken, and anything Mexican my biggest weakness if it's around is chocolate cake with chocolate icing

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?

Scary movies! Happy endings are too unbelievable

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Breakfast At Tiffany's - I really don't watch too many movies...

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

white fitted button up shirt

38. SUMMER OR WINTER?

summer! gimme that heat!

39. HUGS OR KISSES?

Hugs

40. FAVORITE DESSERT?

chocolate cake with chocolate icing, although I love any kind of cheesecake too
41. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Jules


42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Everybody else


43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?

Just been reading cheap cop/spy novels at work

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

I have a roller mouse thing (whats it called?), and no pad - the last one I had said Gateway, and wore out

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?

watched part of Saved - also read a 289 page book last night, cover to cover

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS?

My sons voice; music; mourning doves; red-winged black birds; a really nice Harley roaring by; Jake-brakes;

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Stones Favorite stones song? "Honky Tonk Woman"

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

Too many to name, darlin'...lol

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

In the Pratt Kansas Hospital, lived in Pratt about 1 month before moving here to Hick County where my mom's family has lived for generations

3 Comments:

Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

I'll be posting mine today, sweetheart!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to work on this, but I'll probably email it to you because its so long.
Later chickie :o)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

:-) can't wait to read it, Jules!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home