tag in your template:

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hooray!

Miracle of all miracles…. Rick went to work today.
Ok, it’s only part time, and he only worked 4 hours today, and it’s only $8 an hour…. But he’s working!
The woman that I told you about that I knew from work… Cindy? Her husband called Rick to help pour cement for a new sidewalk and driveway for a new home going up on the edge of town.
There is another guy, Arrow, who does construction and carpentry stuff that is going to be using Rick part time, too…. So it looks like we may actually be able to pay some bills, eventually…LOL

I was working on my links page, and Isaiah thought you all would like to play Dr. Seuss games, so I put that link on my page! That is from Isaiah to you…. LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Thank Isaiah for us!

Good on Rick!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

He loves the yahoo games, too... He is crazy about their game "bricks of Egypt".... And when I was his age all we had was Atari...LOL

The change in Rick already is like night and day... He feels so much better when he is working, and it shows...

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I had all kinds of brilliance to impart...YESTERDAY, when blogger wouldn't let me comment. Drat. Oh well. Today it's gone. :o/
I'm glad for you guys that Rick got to work. Maybe it will turn into something more than 4 hours every once in a while.
I'll try the games next week.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Well, they are working on Monday, too... And he is going to help Denton pour the foundation for a garage, and the Arrow, the other guy that Rick will be helping, is the one building the garage, so he will get in on that too.... Denton and Arrow were actually arguing over who Rick was going to work for on what day, so that is a good sign!! LOL...

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home