tag in your template:

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

End of my rope...

I gave Rick an ultimatum. He has until July 31 to get a job. (I know, pretty lenient)
He won't drive my truck anymore, if we need seomthing from the store, I will take him down or get it myself. I will not give him any money - I told him if he wanted pocket money he can get a job.
I am tired of this. A man should be a man and support his family. I am not opposed to working, and if I had a big paying job that could pay the bills, I wouldn't mind if he did the stay-at-home-Dad thing, (although he wouldn't ever get anything done but piddling in the garage) but I will never be able to make the kind of money he can when he gets off his a** and goes to work.
I am tired of living in my mother's house... It's not fair to any of us...

We will see how well the ultimatum works.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Stick to your guns honey. Don't let the ultimatum go if he doesn't meet it.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home