tag in your template:

Friday, June 16, 2006

Blah...

Have you ever had several days go by and it feels like you are just so busy - but you're not doing anything out of the ordinary? It feels like I haven't had time to do anything lately, and I have nothing to show for it...LOL

Went to work today. Managed NOT to dump the dang cart...lol.. I went in really early and got the cart with the good wheel locks on it.

Rick and I are doing amazingly well... Things just sort of "clicked" the other day, and it's going really well. I just hope it lasts!

I just saw the video for that song I posted the other day, "6th of November". It's a really great video. The man who the story is about is in the video, along with a lot of footage from Viet Nam. They did a great job on it.

I have to clean these stupid bird cages again... I hate cleaning bird cages!
She had laid 6 eggs, but the time is past for the first one to have hatched, so I don't think any of them will hatch - thank God!! I didn't know what I would do with MORE birds!! Two is enough...

I just seem to be at a loss for something to write about today.. I wanted to post something, but there is nothing going on, nothing in my head to write about... Hopefully I will be able to post something interesting over the weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think maybe this with Rick is because of the talk you had a bit ago, or maybe because he has been working more lately? Working HAS to be a big booster for him. Men are like that, you know. Maybe he realizes that he doesn't want to lose that good think he's got? Maybe someone is hearing your prayers?
Whatever it is, good for you. I hope it keeps up, whatever the reason.
Have a good weekend girl.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Absolutely agree with Jules. I hope it lasts. It will have its ebbs and flows, but I hope it is more of a positive way now.

Love you girl.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Thats part of it, but it's also because intead of thinking about everything I wanted in a mate and can't have, I have resigned myself to "this is it", and am just ignoring the bad, and making the most of the good...
It all works out in the end...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home