tag in your template:

Monday, March 27, 2006

Interesting....


Wow, I am being attacked in two of the last three posts... Must be doing something right, eh?
Hehehehehehe
Let's see what else I can find to bait my readers with.... Such fun to watch them boil....Maybe the immigration protests? Oh wait,HERE is an article I might be able to anger someone with....
maybe instead of baiting them, I should be trying to help those who get angered by other's opinions....
How about a link to my favorite Doctor/Author's article on using meditation and yoga to reduce stress?
Yoga Journal's article on the yoga pose to calm the brain and reduce blood pressure?

Maybe I should stick to the bland little diary entries?

Those of you who are regular readers, know me well enough to know what I am saying here...;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh heck, I say "sock it to 'em". I think a little rise in the ole blood pressure occasionally is good for a body. ;o) You've informed me many times with your 'controverial' posts. Made me think even. Keep it up I say! Knowledge is power, and with knowledge comes responsibility. Something some folks need to take every now and again. You can't claim the victim defense if you have the knowledge.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Yeah, walk softly and carry fully automatic weapon, I always say. 'Course that has no direct context when in the blogosphere so...
maybe...
I'll just...
shut up.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home