tag in your template:

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hidden paths

Ok. I think I must have reached the breaking point, ran out of reasonable things to keep myself busy.
The excessive cleaning is one thing. Dusting and vacuming everything daily, organizing the shelves, closets, and cabinets weekly... Not really that bad...
But now I am baking dog treats!? That is crazy...lol

I would use all this free time to write, but I don't seem to be able to think of anything worth writing...
I think that this "empty" spot in my life is a good thing, though... Gives me time to think, to learn, and to find the rest of my life's path... My horoscope today says:
"That project you've been contemplating? It's time to put it in motion. The stars emphasize fresh starts and exciting initiatives. Circumstances are particularly favorable to situations that require pioneering spirits. "
Now if I could just figure out what that project is... lol

3 Comments:

Blogger SunsetMan said...

Here in the snobby area that I live in, several people have made money selling dog treats. I know that you live in "hick" county and there may not be much of a market, but it might be something to try. How about dog Valentine treats? They might sell.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Hmm. That's an interesting idea... Might have to think about that... Thanks...

12:49 PM  
Blogger twocents said...

What he said. And there's always Ebay.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home