tag in your template:

Friday, February 24, 2006

Confession

When Sir and I split up, I went through a period where I didn't eat much, and slept a lot.
A month later, when I lost my job, it turned into eating all the time, and sleeping more. I also have been eating what Rick cooks, and since he has to eat tons of food every day just to keep from losing weight, and doesn't like to eat alone, that has been a problem, too. I really think that somewhere in his subconscious mind he thinks that if I get really fat I won't leave him again... That is totally not an issue, since I will never leave again.

Now, 6 months later, I have gained 25 pounds. I am so ashamed of myself! Its totally irresponsible of me... I am so embarrassed. You don't know how hard that was to even admit to you. Especially since I know that Sir still checks out my blog occasionally.

Anyway, I have started eating and exercising like I used to, and will be losing that weight (and more) soon. I started a weight-loss journal that is taking up a lot of my time these days, so my posts here won't be daily.

I have to be a bit more creative to get my exercise than some people, because the nearest gym is 60 miles round trip, and I can't afford it anyway!

I love yoga and Tae-Bo, so I will be doing that... I have a Soloflex that I am going to be getting out of storage and setting up. I don't really like the Soloflex (with the "bands") as much as regular weight machines, but beggars can't be choosers.

Anyway, I am going to be totally consumed by this for a while, so if I don't post for a few days, you will know why!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home