tag in your template:

Monday, February 13, 2006

Anti-Valentine's Day

Image hosting by Photobucket



{{My horoscope today:
"Fear might hold you back, but trust your inner guides. If they're telling you it's time to move ahead, listen to them, not the scared ego that tells you to stay safe (and stuck) in this current position. "

I know general horoscopes are just that... General... But this one I get in my e-mail everyday is surprisingly accurate.
It would be nice if I had someone to tell me exactly how to do it... *sigh* Oh well...}}

In light of the fact that everyone does romantic Valentine's Day blogs, I think I should express my Valentine opinion just to balance out the blog world.
Valentine's Day to me is just like New Year's Eve... Nothing worth celebrating.
I did find some humorous Valentine's opinions...

A Forum opinion
Protest Valentine's Day
L.I.E. Love is Evil
Love Sucks

And my personal favorites, although not specifically for Valentine's Day, are:

Heartless Bitches International
(I put a permanant link at the bottom of my blog page...LOL)
and:
I Hate Men

Too cynical? Maybe...

(Current song: "Promises", Eric Clapton: "I don't love you and you don't love me..." How appropriate...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home