tag in your template:

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What a day!

4:30 pm, January 31, and it's 68 degrees. In Kansas no less! Amazing.
What a great day.
Should be easy to find 3 things to be grateful for today...

1. The life of Coretta Scott King. What an amazing woman she was.
2. My son, who is the coolest kid I have ever know. I would say that if he wasn't mine, too...lol (Being 7, he also gives me a great excuse to go see all the great kid movies!)
3. I am also grateful for the few readers I have left... Although I don't do this for others, and I don't do it to get comments, I do like hearing from other people, especially since I don't have much real-person contact right now.

I have a new painting in my head... Planning to start on it tomorrow.

Well, getting ready to go feed apples to the neighborhood squirrels... And enjoy the rest of this beautiful day...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life in your part of the world sounds good. :o)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

It's tolerable... with moments of good... as long as I don't think about it!! LOL...

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. I still read every day, even if I don't comment. :o)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

I know you are always here... And don't think I don't appreciate it! I really look forward to hearing from you... Too bad you don't have a blog - I'd like to hear more of your ideas and thoughts...
You know, I realized today that it doesn't matter if I have people around or not, as long as I can continue to use my creativity everyday I seem to be content... And creativity is one of those "use it or lose it" things for me, when I went too long without using it (because of work, and stress) I ended up having to really work to find it... But the more I use it, the more I seem to find...
Thanks again for being here, Jules... ;-)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home