tag in your template:

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Glad to be back... I think...

Well, Amethyst, welcome back to the land of the living.
After the upper respiratory thing tried to kill me for almost two weeks, I finally started to feel a bit better, and I came in and posted the last post... And within hours, I was hit with the most horrible bout of stomach flu I have had in years. I still can't stand up for long without getting sick, but I am at least out of bed. I HATE being sick!
I have also been informed that the company I worked for has filed an appeal to my unemployment, and Rick lost his job. Been a wonderful year so far, eh?
For some reason, this appeal thing has me nervous. I don't know why, the "hearing" is over the phone, but if they rule in their favor I have to pay all that money back... About $900! How can I do that without a job??? *sigh*

I am beginning to feel very isolated. I don't know if it is because I have been sick for so long or what... Missing all the people I have lost in my life, they don't seem to be being replaced by other people... Usually, when some people go out of your life, new ones come in. I really miss good conversation... Rick and I talk alot, but I miss other points of view...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

I am happiest spending 90% of my day by myself, but I don't like feeling alone... Feeling that there isn't anyone to be there when I do feel like being with people... I used to say that I am not a people person... But I am, IF I can pick the people... And if they leave me alone most of the time. There is a difference in alone time and being alone...

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home