tag in your template:

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tagged!

The honorable miss Jayne has tagged me with this... Might take me a while to think about it... lol

Anyway, here are 10 random things about me:

1. I tend to like animals better than people.
2. I always root for the underdog.
3. I don't really like red meat.
4. I met Waylon Jennings once. I was named after one of his songs.
5. I love Sinatra. And Cross Canadian Ragweed. And The Orb. Wide range of musical likes.
6. I could be a hermit pretty easily, as long as I had my computer!(Wait, that's what I am now!)
7. I would like to go to truck driving school. Be a grain hauler. Or a dump truck/ heavy equipment operator.
8. People here in Hooterville consider me to be the resident Liberal feminist.
9. I once had a drunk guy hold a .357 to my head.
10. I won the "Poet of the Year" award at the JuCo where I took Creative Writing.

(You can wake up now, it's over! lol)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

I wish Shooter had been there... But no, he wasn't... (Shooter is one of my faves - along with his band member, Leroy Parnell)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jayne said...

Hey! Thanks for playing : ) I liked your list. Scary about the drunk dude with the gun! : (

Do you still have your poetry? Care to share?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home