tag in your template:

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stolen from Two Cents

Anyway, let's have a little fun. How well do you think you really know me? Here's what you do: Pick ONE from each pair that you think describes me the best & leave it in the comments. It would be great if you'd then copy and paste this in your own journal to see how your blog friends view you.On with the fun.....
* dominant or submissive
* logical or intuitive
* social or loner
* kinky or vanilla
* cute or sophisticated
* kitten or puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
* leader or follower
* quiet or talkative
* spontaneous or planned
* football or chess
* hiking or golfing
* tequila or vodka
* top or bottom
* barefoot or shoes
* jeans or Dockers
* tender or rough
* aware or dreamy
* nerd or geek

7 Comments:

Blogger SunsetMan said...

submissive, intuitive, social, kinky, cute, kitten, warm flannel sheets, follower, talkative, spontaneous, football, hiking, tequila, bottom, barefoot, jeans, tender and dreamy

* nerd or geek ?
I don't think I know the difference. I have used both terms to describe myself from time to time.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Submissive, intuitive, loner, kinky, cute, puppy, warm flannel, leader, quiet, planned, chess, hiking, tequila, top, barefoot, jeans, tender, and aware geek.
How'd I do?
I don't have a blog or journal. Sorry.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Jason -1
Sunsetman -4
Jules -6

In another day or two I will put a comment here with all my answers...

2:02 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Actually I should cut Sunsetman and Jules some slack... I would pick Kitten AND puppy...lol

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does that mean that I got 6 out of 19 right or wrong? :o/
Correct us please. I really would like to know more about you.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

submissive, intuitive, loner kinky, sophisticated,kittens and puppies,warm flannel sheets,a follower,quiet, spontaneous, football,hiking,tequilla, top, barefoot,jeans, rough, dreamy, geek.
Any questions? LOL

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I was sorta close. :o/

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home