tag in your template:

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ho Hum...

Four days since my last post. Hmm. What to post about....

I have been spending my computer time working on that webpage. No content, really, yet, just getting the pages set up. That is the easy part.
Went Christmas shopping yesterday. How anyone can love shopping is beyond me. I get so sick of seeing people after just a few minutes! Found this really cool John Deere train that I would have loved to get for Isaiah, but it was $75. I don't think he needed it that bad. But he is like me, loves trains and John Deere tractors, and it would have gone great with his JD tractor collection. I settled for adding another tractor and some implements to his collection. And a Leap Frog to help him with his reading, and a new Sorry game, since my old one that he had been playing with is falling apart. (No, it's not that old, it just got wet once, and the cardboard backing is all warbled...lol) Amazingly enough, he really doesn't want much, and would be excited if we only got him one thing. I hope he is always as non-materialistic as he is right now. In fact, at Christmas time, he gets more excited handing out everyone else's presents and watching them open theirs than he does opening his own...lol
His teacher tells us that she has never seen a kid like him. If anyone gets hurt, Isaiah is the first to console them, and if there is a fight, he is the first "mediator" on the scene... And since he loves trees as much as I do, I call him my little "Peace, Love and Trees" guy... lol

Anyway....

I am sitting here looking at my wineglass full of paintbrushes that sits on my desk next to my Pepsi glass full of inkpens. Different colors, sizes and shapes. I have a few small tubes of paint left, and a couple of small canvases, but I can't seem to get any creativity flowing, just like I can't seem to get my writing started, either. I haven't written poetry in several years... Where does that creativity go? More importantly, how do I get it back?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Hmm... Must be the regional thing again, ya think? lol

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home