tag in your template:

Friday, November 18, 2005

Job hunting, day one.

Guess I am going to start looking for a job today. The only job opening in Hick County is part time at the day care center in the Methodist Church. Since it is that very church that turned me off of organized religion, and I really don't like other people's kids (although they are very cute, they make me nervous) I don't think that is the job for me.

I am going to leave the convenience stores for last. I would rather not do that anymore. Especially since I have no insurance now to continue my physical therapy with the chiropractor. (Been going once a week for about 6 weeks now, feel better, but not 100%)

I will stop by and post about how today went later this afternoon.

Wish me luck.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope it goes well out there today.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Well, I didn't get a job, but R did. He says that if I want to stay home with our son until something I really want to do comes up, he will pay the bills... And since I have been paying them all for months, I think I am going to take him up on that offer...

1:03 PM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Sounds like a good deal...that way it will relieve some pressure off of you and maybe you can relax a bit--won't be bad for your back either...good luck!!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good idea. That way, you won't HAVE to take a job because you need it, you can take it because it works for you. It also gives you time for that other door to open right? Rest up. I'm sure you could use it right about now. Then hit the employment lines fresh and open to all the possibilities.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home