tag in your template:

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Venting? Whining? I don't know what I am feeling....

I hate the blog world on weekends... It feels so deserted... Tumble weeds blowing down the streets... Vultures in the trees....

I don't seem to have a life outside this blog and my work... And I am beginning to hate my work... Life is not at a good place at this time...

I have to go to the hospital on Tuesday... I found a lump under my arm, and my doctor has scheduled me for a mamogram and sonogram... I am sure it's nothing, but...

Wednesday my company is sending me to work in another store (again) in a town half the size of Hooterville, working the shift I hate (3-11pm)

I haven't heard from 'the blogger formerly known as Sir' for a couple of days... I miss him...

I am just struggling right now to find the path through this, these are all spots on the map, links in a chain, leading me somewhere.... I know that.... I just wish I could see the next part of the path...

I think I tend to hurt people who come to care about me because I don't seem to be 'static', I am still changing so much, I don't seem to stay in one place in my life long before my path leads me on... Even when I long to stay.....

So many things roaming around in my head... I feel really alone this evening...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

You're not alone, Amethyst. Hang in there. . .

12:40 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

hugs to you...

wishing you -

peace...

11:19 AM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Everytime I read "the blogger formerly known as "Sir"", it makes me think of "the Artist formerly known as Prince"; and then I start singing Lil Red Corvette--gawd I love that song!!! (found your blog thru Jason--you know, that transplanted Okie we all love and adore!!)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

That is where I got the idea.. Not sure what else to call him now... Although several people have figured out who he is...

Jason's is one of my favorite blogs...

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home