tag in your template:

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Useless info

Hey, if it's good enough for Magdala's blog, it's good enough for mine, right?

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Check it out here. Edgar Bergen,Sonny Bono, LeVar Burton,Jeff Clayton, William Ballard Doggett, Ice-T, John McEnroe, Johann Strauss, Andy Taylor(Duran-Duran), a few out of the list of 247 that I found....
2. Where was your first kiss? I think, if I remember that long ago, it was in the "boiler room" behind the gym in 3rd or 4th grade...
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Never. What goes around comes around you know...
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? I have never hit anyone... If people succeed in getting me that mad, they have already won.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Nope... Not that they haven't tried...
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Smile... Eyes.... Confidence...
7. What really turns you on? Intelligence
9. What is your biggest mistake? Not ever getting to know myself... I'm working on that though...
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Too many times...I used to have tooth aches so bad as a kid that I would sit and pound my head against a wall...
11. Say something totally random about yourself. My toenails are always painted Hollywood Red.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? I have a seven year old kid who loves to watch TV and movies sitting on mom's lap... What do you think?
14. Did you have braces? Nope. My teeth would have just crumbled anyway....
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes... My width, not so much...LOL
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Every romantic thing I can remember has happened in the last three months...
17. When do you know it's love? When you are willing to give up some of your wants to accomondate their needs...
18. Do you speak any other languages? I always wanted to learn Klingon
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Nope. My Irish skin tends to turn red and then right back to white...LOL
20. What magazines do you read? Any that I can get a hold of...LOL... I'm an addict. I usually keep a subscription to Yoga Journal though... And Mother Earth News
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No... Not really a limo kinda gal... Maybe a Hummer limo someday....LOL
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes. My grandparents were killed in a car wreck when I was 19. Lots a few friends along the way... Been pretty lucky though...
23. Do you watch mtv? Um... We don't even get MTV here... VH1, but not MTV...
24. What's something that really annoys you? Wow... Lots of things...LOL... People who start a load of laundry and then leave it in the washer, so that I have to put it in the dryer to start MY load of laundry... People who obviously don't know what a yield sign (or a turn signal) is for...
25. What's something you really like? Snuggling. Kissing.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? In a word? No.
27. Can you dance? Yes, actually, I am not too bad...
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? Three or four days...
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Nope. I had an allergic reaction to a medication once, my fever went to 105 and I was having convulsions, but I refused the ambulance... I didn't have insurance at the time, and couldn't afford the bill... I know, I can be a bit stubborn at times.....
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes - I love learning more about people... My answers are so short because there isn't much to tell about me...LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger magdala said...

Ok now really, "useless info" and "good enough for magdala" all in the same post! Sheesh! LOL! kidding girlie, just kidding!

I always wanted to learn KlingonMe too! Me too! When you do, please teach me! I had a link once to a site for learning Klingon and I lost it somehow :(

4:44 PM  
Blogger magdala said...

You should really do the "your name needs" google search!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

It became "useless info" when I erased your answers, Love....lol

Thank you Jas... I think...lol

Check out the Klingon Language Institute... http://www.kli.org/

6:28 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

What is a "your name needs" google search??

6:28 AM  
Blogger magdala said...

Go to google, type in "amethyst needs" and click search. Make sure you put the quote marks around it. I thought the answers for youw ere very interesting.
It's all in how you look at things :)
There was only one entry for "magdala needs" only one and I know that somehow tiger rigged it to read magdala needs her bottom spanked!

BTW< It is not useless info when it is about you! Sheesh woman!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Wow... amazing...
I kinda like this one:
"The power of amethyst needs no words"
or
"amethyst needs some shaping
and polishing before it becomes a valuable gem"
How about
"Now,now,Amethyst needs a break we dont want her to pass out"
Really cool...lol

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home