tag in your template:

Monday, October 10, 2005

Moving in.

Hmmm. Well, this is it. My new place. What do you think?
I am still in the process of adjusting the template to suit me... I know, it looks a lot like "that other place" did, but I like this stuff. I am still working on it, but I will be writing a lot these days, so expect something good soon...
Although I am not sure how soon, I am trying not to think at all right now, it hurts too much when every thought leads back to Sir...
By the way, thank you for coming... I hope I have as many readers here as I did before... although without the promise of sex in the title, I suppose that I shouldn't hold my breath...

3 Comments:

Blogger magdala said...

I offer salt and bread for your new home.
You do know of course that you heal better when you allow yourself to feel pain? Take care love.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Thank you so much Magdala, and Red... I think I would completely lose it without you guys...

5:39 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Now that you've been here, Jason, it feels like home...

Loved the song... but don't quit your day job, Bud... :)

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home