tag in your template:

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I wish this day was over...

I just had to order a new copy of Shawn Mullin's 'Soul's Core' CD....
4 years ago this March, a really good friend of mine borrowed my copy. About a week later, he choked to death on a piece of steak at a party, and I never got the CD back... He was only 34 years old... He had just called me the day before, wanting me to come over, and I blew him off... I wonder if it would have changed the course of things if I had gone to see him? Maybe he wouldn't have gone to that party....
Do you ever feel that those people that you love that have passed are with you? Do you think they are? I sometimes feel that maybe Jeff is watching over me... And my grandparents, my uncle Johnny Lee who died when I was about 2... I really feel like maybe they are still with me....
I wish that they hadn't all died accidentally... If they had been sick, we would have been able to say goodbye... I could have asked them to come back and show me they were with me if they could....


Well, today is the day... Going to the hospital for those tests... Wish it was over... Even though I am sure it is nothing, I just don't want to go through the hassle... Or get the bill for it in a week or two....

2 Comments:

Blogger magdala said...

Good luck with your tests honey, be strong.

When it is time to go, it is time, we just do not always know the reason. If you showed enough love and gave enough of self when they were alive then no matter how they died, they know what you would have said. Hugs.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Good luck on the tests Amethyst--I'll be thinking of ya!!!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home