tag in your template:

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Can you spare a little cheese to go with this whine?

Have you ever said something in a crowded room and suddenly the room goes silent? I think that happened on my last post...LOL... I heard the crickets chirping.

I have been "advised" that here on this new blog I shouldn't write about sex. About my sex life, anyway. Which is not a thing, considering that if I have definantly lost "the blogger formerly known as Sir", there won't be a sex life for a long, long time... I don't even seem to enjoy reading about it, is that strange? All I want to do these days is hide out and sleep... So if you don't hear from me for days, it is probably because I don't really give a damn about this blog, or this computer, or anything but sleeping it off... I can barely make it through a shift at work, I just hate being anywhere but sound asleep where pain doesn't reach... I seem to be very restless, I can't stay still, my mind won't stay on one subject for more than a few minutes... I know, I am whining, and I am supposed to try to do some real writing on this blog, but I really just need someone to talk to... I sort of ignored my friends here in town when I was so wrapped up in Sir, and now I seem to be very alone.

I quit smoking 39 days ago. I don't really miss the cigarettes, I had cut way back anyway, but I miss the act of smoking the cigarette. That and the fact that where I work, if you don't smoke you don't get breaks. That's why, even though I had stopped smoking everywhere else, I still smoked at work. I picked a hell of a time to quit smoking....LOL

I realize that I am rambling, and that this is nothing anyone wants to read about, so I will be quiet now... Thanks for listening anyway... Having just got off work at 7, I think I will go to sleep now... G'night...

2 Comments:

Blogger LoraLoo said...

It's your blog, and you can whine if you want to. :)

Congrats on the quitting smoking. I need to quit, and I'm fearing it. A LOT.

I hope today is a better day!

6:05 AM  
Blogger magdala said...

When something is stated well it requires no response, everything would be inadequate in comparison.

Heh, it's your blog and you can whine, bitch, moan and scream if you like. No sex? None? Damn.
Whatever anyone else says babygirl, you can do as you damn well please.

No breaks for non smokers....you are just too nice sometimes, I don't know that I could not be difficult in a setting like that. Then again I seem to find ways to make things more difficult, so maybe I should pay more attention to you :)

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home